- Visual quality assessment
- Machine learning
- Computer vision
- Anomaly detection
|since 10/2016||Postdoctoral Researcher, Department of Computer and Information Science, University of Konstanz|
|07/2012 - 09/2016||Doctoral Student, Department of Information Science, University of Otago|
|09/2008 - 06/2012||Master-PhD Program, School of Computer Science, Sichuan University|
Project and Teaching
- Visual Quality Assessment (VQA)
- Digital Signal Processing, Lab session (WS 2016/2017)
- Machine Learning using Matlab (SS 2017/2018)
- Digital Signal Processing, Lab session (WS 2017/2018)
- Deep Learning Programming (SS 2018/2019)
There was an error during trying to get the publication list. Please try again or inform the admin if it fails again.
- Hanhe Lin. "Crowd Scene Analysis in Video Surveillance". PhD thesis.
- Hanhe Lin, Jeremiah D. Deng, Brendon J. Woodford, and Ahmad Shahi. "Online Weighted Clustering for Real-time Abnormal Event Detection in Video Surveillance." In Proceedings of the 2016 ACM on Multimedia Conference (MM'16). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 536-540.
- Hanhe Lin, Jeremiah D. Deng, and Brendon J. Woodford. "Shot Boundary Detection Using Multi-instance Incremental and Decremental One-Class Support Vector Machine." Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining. Springer International Publishing, 2016. Matlab code
- Hanhe Lin, Jeremiah D. Deng, and Brendon J. Woodford. "Anomaly detection in crowd scenes via online adaptive one-class support vector machines." Image Processing (ICIP), 2015 IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, 2015. Matlab code